Let's Make Magic Together...
Get in touch;
tell me about your love,
tell me your story,
tell me about your dreams,
ask me those questions.
I am so excited to get to know you. Fill out the form, or shoot me an email directly. I can't wait to hear from you! email@example.com
- Should we do an engagement shoot? YES! It's an opportunity to build a relationship with your photographer, get comfortable in front of the camera, express your style, snag some photos for save the dates, a wedding website... oh and they are a TON of fun!
- Should we do a First Look? A full blog post on this is coming soon! Short answer- YES! It gives the two of you a time to enjoy each other without the pressure of all of your guests watching, it calms your nerves, gets those formal portraits out of the way early (+ guarantees MORE photos), and gives you more time to party with your guests later!
- Tell me about a Boudoir shoot? To me, a boudoir shoot is a celebration of ones femininity, a practice in self love, and a practice in body positivity. It is a safe space where you can express yourself. Whether you are single and looking to celebrate yourself, or you are looking for a gift for your lover, or you are engaged and wanting to give a pre-wedding steamy gift, Boudoir can be for you!
- What is the typical Investment? Wedding coverage begins at $3500, and Portrait Experiences begin at $300. Elopement packages vary- shoot me an email with your details and I can give you a more appropriate quote!
- How many photos do you deliver? Naturally, this varies for the day. But for a day of full wedding coverage, expect around 600!
- Do you travel? Sure do! I've got a current passport and a passion for travel! Currently on my wishlist; Iceland, Hawaii, Ireland, New Orleans... the list goes on.
- Do you do Family Sessions/ Maternity/ Senior Portraits? I do, these aren't where my passion lies, but if I have time in my schedule, I would love to. If I can't, I've got a list of talented ladies who would love to!
Still got questions? Shoot me an email. Can't wait to here from ya.